View other Lux Haus Properties
This modern and stylish 2 bedroom features floor-to-ceiling windows, a luxury king-size bed, a flat-screen television, hardwood floors in the kitchen and living room, a walk-in closet and private terrace. Cook or spend time in the kitchen made with custom-wood cabinetry, a slab granite and quartzite counter top with distinctive full granite backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and dine-in gourmet island. And relax at the end of a long day adventuring in Austin in the spa-inspired bathroom with stone countertops, soothing jetted tub, and rainforest style showerhead.
Also provided during your stay:
- Fresh linens and towels
- High or standard capacity washer and dryer in unit, with laundry soap
- Free Wi-Fi always available
- Televisions offering Cable TV
- Stocked kitchen with everything you need to entertain
- Complimentary toiletries
You will also be able to enjoy the following resident amenities:
- Infinity edge pool with private cabanas, outdoor lounge spaces, and grilling stations
- Fully-equipped Technogym Fitness Club featuring world-class fitness equipment
- Business center with multiiple conference areas
- Private garage parking
- Available bike storage
- State-of-the-art media rooms
Additional Building Information:
- This building now requires a background check on all guests over the age of 18. It is a quick form and has no additional cost to the booking.
- Pets are NOT allowed
- NO SMOKING is allowed
This location is widely renown as Austin's premier lakefront address. You will have immediate access the 1st Street Bridge to take just north of the river directly into downtown and Austin’s 2nd Street District, which is located a few blocks from the Convention Center and Sixth Street. Lady Bird Lake hike and bike trails and kayaking is located just steps away and you are minutes from Zilker Park and Barton Springs Pool. A stay at this apartment will place you in a prime location to enjoy the best in Texas BBQ, local cuisines, food trucks, as well as global culinary delights. Additionally you may walk or bike to South Congress to find many of Austin’s revered funky and quirky stores and witness firsthand why Austin is known as "The Live Music Capital of the World."
Lovingly finished for luxury, style and comfort, this vacation rental from The Lux Haus is downtown Austin living at its best!