(512) 770 - 6300
This modern and stylish apartment features wood and travertine flooring and offers 2 bedrooms with a luxury king-sized beds and flat-screen TVs in each, a living area with a flat-screen TV and a DVD library, and a dining area for entertaining. Cook or spend time in the open kitchen with European-style cabinetry, granite counter tops, seated bar area, and stainless steel appliances. And relax at the end of a long day adventuring in Austin in the spa-inspired bathroom with soothing soaking tub.
Also provided during your stay:
- Fresh linens and towels
- High capacity washer and dryer in unit, with laundry soap
- Free Wi-Fi always available
- Televisions offering On Demand cable and movies
- Stocked kitchen with everything you need to entertain
- Complimentary toiletries
- Queen luxury air mattress provided for additional $50 dollar fee
- One Parking Space
- Wifi throughout the rental and common Areas of the building
While staying at the apartment, you are able to enjoy the generous resident benefits of the Ashton tower, including the resort-style saltwater infinity edge pool with outdoor fire pit and spectacular, 7th floor views of Lady Bird Lake! You also have access to the 24-hour, fitness center, along with all the following:
- Controlled entry access with 24 hour concierge
- Free Starbucks and local blend coffee & hot tea service
- Parking in a covered garage
- Available bike storage
Additional Building Information:
- This building now requires a background check on all guests over the age of 18. It is a quick form and has no additional cost to the booking.
- Pets are NOT allowed
- NO SMOKING is allowed
This location cannot be beat for enjoying Austin! You will be four blocks from the Convention Center (central to the SXSW experience), two blocks from the Warehouse District and just Four blocks from Sixth Street. Within walking distance, you will find many restaurants, bars, live music, arts/entertainment and shopping. Lady Bird Lake hike/Colorado River and bike trail is minutes from the front door of the Ashton, where you can enjoy year-round jogging, walking, running trails-- and you must try stand-up paddle boarding while visiting!
Daily Juice and Royal Blue Grocery are a quick five minute walk away for your anytime reboot! You are also just a few blocks from Congress Avenue and the Congress Street Bridge which takes you over to SoCo for even more bars, restaurants, and shopping.
Lovingly finished for luxury, style, and comfort, this vacation rental from The Lux Haus is downtown Austin living at its best!