(512) 770 - 6300
This modern and stylish apartment is on the 28th floor of the Ashton and features travertine flooring, offers 2 bedrooms with luxury king-sized beds with flat-screen TVs in each, a living area with a flat-screen TV, and a dining area for entertaining or slumber. Cook or hang out in the open kitchen with European-style cabinetry, granite counter tops, and stainless steel appliances. Relax at the end of a long day of adventuring in Austin in the spa-inspired bathroom with soothing soaking tub.
Also provided during your stay:
- Fresh linens and towels
- High or standard capacity washer and dryer in unit, with laundry soap
- Free Wi-Fi always available
- Televisions offering Cable TV
- Stocked kitchen with everything you need to entertain
- Complimentary toiletries
- One Garage Parking Space Assigned
While staying at the apartment, you are able to enjoy the generous resident benefits of the Ashton tower, including the resort-style saltwater infinity edge pool with outdoor fire pit and spectacular, rooftop views of Lady Bird Lake! You also have access to the 24-hour, state-of-the-art fitness center, along with all the following:
- Controlled entry access
- Free Starbucks and local blend coffee & hot tea service
- Private indoor bar area with wine cellar and climate-controlled bottle storage
- Private garage parking
- Available bike storage
- Grilling area and lounge on the stunning pool deck
- Business center and conference area
Additional Building Information:
- This building now requires a background check on all guests over the age of 18. It is a quick form and has no additional cost to the booking.
- Pets are NOT allowed
- NO SMOKING is allowed
This location cannot be beat for enjoying Austin! You will be four blocks from the Convention Center, two blocks from the Warehouse District and just five blocks from Sixth Street. Within walking distance, you will find many restaurants, bars, live music, arts/entertainment and shopping. Lady Bird Lake hike and bike trail is minutes from the front door of the Ashton, where you can enjoy year-round jogging, walking, running trails-- and you must try stand-up paddle boarding while visiting! Daily Juice and Royal Blue Grocery are a quick five-minute walk away for your anytime reboot! You are also just a few blocks from Congress Avenue and the Congress Street Bridge which takes you over to SoCo for even more bars, restaurants, and shopping.
Lovingly finished for luxury, style, and comfort, this vacation rental from The Lux Haus is downtown Austin living at its best!